* Personalization: You can select different pre-recorded greetings for each person on your contact list
* Retrieval: After hearing a message using Youmail, you can't listen to the message again (I couldn't figure out how to listen to saved messages)
* Transcription quality: Although I understand it's not a human transcribing my voicemails, the texts that I received that 'attempt' to transcribe my messages were useless, i.e. "Hi funny you know what I'm like oh I had never heard your.." Ehhh???
* Ads: You will receive ads via text!!!
* Contacts: You have to manually add contacts from your phone to Youmail's Web site, unless you have them saved in your Yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail accounts.
So...I guess it's goodbye Youmail.
Juan: thanks for introducing me to this technology! I'm always up for checking out new things.
Stay tuned...once my computer is fixed (I somehow managed to become infected with the sasser virus in the form of the lsass.exe type -- whatever that means!), I will explore Google Chrome...